How to resolve Gmail not receiving emails Problem
Gmail is one of the best free email service providers in the world which offers great features as well as amazing security using which Gmail users enjoy their Gmail account. If it comes to the best email service provider, then the name of Gmail comes to the mouth of every internet user. There are millions of people using Gmail and they do a lot of their work with the help of Gmail such as sending someone important emails, sending some important documents, sending images and much more. But have you ever thought that what would happen if you could not receive emails in your Gmail account? It was very strange to hear this, but many Gmail users face this problem every day due to which they have to face many problems. So if you are a Gmail user and you are also facing this problem in your Gmail account, then you do not have to worry now in this blog today you will get the right solution to your problem, with the help of which you will be able to get rid of this problem in no time.
Although Gmail users have to face a lot of problems, this is a problem that is often faced by the Gmail users and it is very important to get rid of this problem in time, otherwise, due to this problem, the users of their Gmail account will not be able to use it correctly. So follow the steps given below and find the right solution for this problem.
Steps to resolve Gmail not receiving emails problem
We contact Gmail users every day and tell them that they are not able to receive emails in their Gmail account, so if you are also facing this problem in your Gmail account then simply you have to follow the steps given below.
1. In the very first step, user have to visit the Gmail account page and enter the correct email address and password to sign into their Gmail account.
2. After that, in the second steps users have to click on the compose button and then press the send button, but if user face any error, then go to the settings.
3. Now in the third step, Press on the IMAP mail server settings and then enter the correct email address and select the port number.
4. Further this, click on the SMTP mail server setting and after that enter the correct email address and select the port number.
5. Now in the last step, having made settings, and then click on the SSL mail server and enter the password.
With the help of these steps, Gmail users Gmail not receiving emails will be able to solve this problem easily, so if you are a Gmail user and facing this problem in your Gmail account, so follow the given steps properly and get rid of this problem. And if you want any other help in your Gmail account by experts like how do I change my Gmail password then click here Change Gmail password and get help from the steps mentioned by experts to get rid of this problem too.
Read Also :- How to Change Language in Gmail