Are you a Gmail user and you use your Gmail account for all your important work, this information is very important for you today. Gmail is one of the best email service providers in the world, which has been very popular among people in the early days. Gmail provides amazing security and features to all its users, with the help of which users can do many tasks easily and save time. People use Gmail not only for their personal work but also for professional work. Many people and company use Gmail to promote their brand or products. But many users are very much worried about this, we get a lot of calls from users every day and they tell that they get many spam emails and promotional emails due to which they are very upset. So if you are also one of them and you also get a lot of spam and promotional emails daily, then today in this blog we are going to tell you about blocking those email accounts with the help of which you can easily Block so that you will not be able to receive emails from those email accounts. Follow the steps given below in this blog and know about how to block someone on Gmail.
Complete steps to block someone on Gmail
If you want to block someone from your Gmail account, then follow the steps given below and do this process easily.
1. First of all visit the official website of Gmail www.gmail.com with the help of your web browser.
2. Now sign your Gmail account with the help of your email id and password.
3. Now open the email which account you want to block.
4. Now click on the three dots in the right side.
5. Now a drop down will open, in that drop down click on the option with the block below.
6. Now a pop up will open in it, click on the option with the block below.
7. Now that account has been successfully blocked.
So these steps were with the help of these, you can block any account from your Gmail account without any hassle. But if you want any other type of help related to Gmail such as How to change password on Gmail then don’t worry, with the help of some steps, we will give you the right solution, just click here Gmail Change Password.